The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Spoonfulofsugars

Spoonfulofsugars

Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special! Empty
PostSubject: Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special!   Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you all know about a special I will be running just for us RRRound Up attendee's!

Anyone who places an order during the RRRound Up - will receive FREE SHIPPING! That includes all you guys and gals that will be watching from home!

I have a few things for the vending table and thought I would get more sewing done before heading out - but (we all know about Murphy's Law!) that didn't happen so you get to benefit from my lack of organization skills Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special! 367

I will have my laptop right there during vending just to make it easy!!!!

See you all in a few days Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special! 971666 (oh and my roller blades are packed Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special! 463839 )
Back to top Go down
http://www.glidersandgear.com
thefotokat

thefotokat

PostSubject: Re: Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special!   Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 11:56 am

Oh, Celestial Wonder, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in on this!!!!!! Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special! 890490 Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special! 79655 Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special! 926368

Now, such decisions to make, and only a week to decide. Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special! 824604
Back to top Go down
http://site.southeastsugargliders.org/
tinkerbellesmomm

tinkerbellesmomm

PostSubject: Re: Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special!   Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special! 367
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special!   Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spoonful of Sugars - RRRound Up Special!
Page 1 of 1