The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911

Go down 
+12
Cora
SugarShock
thefotokat
pockietprincess
bjve
BCChins
DCMuffin
Critter Hill
kyro298
BindiAndScrubbie
Sugawhit
Something_To_Believe_In
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SugarShock

SugarShock

Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: It's Time To Say Goodbye...   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:52 am

Through this all, I have lost the respect and trust of many who I considered to be my "good" friends. I've gained quite a few enemies and have been the topic of endless gossip circles, but I have learned who my BEST friends are - those who have taken a few moments out of their lives to talk to me, to find out what's really going on and those are the people I want involved in my life. You don't know the story, so stop pretending - you only know the half you've seen, not the half that's been kept away from you. This community is entirely based around lies, deceit and GOSSIP - and I've had enough of it. I love each one of my eight beautiful Gliders with all of my heart and those who know me personally, can see that. Maybe you don't like me as an individual or don't like the way I do things, but leave MY Gliders out of it - my personal life is no reflection of how I take care of my Gliders. I make mistakes, we all do, but by learning from them it can only make us stronger. If you need me in the future, I will be here - but please don't be offended if you are removed or blocked from my friends' list on Facebook - I am only trying to protect myself and my Gliders. Unfortunately, these are measures I must take. I enjoyed my time in the Glider Community, I learned a great deal, but the time has come for me to say goodbye - it just isn't worth the fight anymore.

~Lauren, Aussie, Bandit, Bindi, Gizmo, Scooter, Sheila, Stella Luna & Willow

Last edited by SugarShock on Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
Back to top Go down
http://www.sugarshock.forumotion.com
Cora

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:13 pm

I have given you chance after chance after chance over the last 4 years (at least). All I have gotten in return is dissappointed. Stop lying and deceiving people Lauren. Thats all YOU have to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm
kyro298
Associate
kyro298

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Unfortunately, if you feel people are judging you based on what they've learned about via the forums, it's probably also based on the info you've put out there. I've never been involved with any of your drama, but I've watched it unfold for 4-5 YEARS. I'm glad you do have people you can turn to and trust because I've seen you alienate some great people that were amazing resources. I wish you no ill will whatsoever. I just hope you eventually get things sorted out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StageItRedesignIt.com
bjve
Associate
bjve

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:21 pm

Lauren, I was your "friend" for about a year. We texted nearly every day. I supported you, stood up for you and was there when you wanted to vent about gliders, people, family, horse, boyfriend....any and everything. I even sent gifts for your gliders. I still have the texts - I have a habit of not clearing out my phone. I took MORE than a moment to get to know you and your story. When all the facts were uncovered about what you have actually been up to, I saw that you had been lying to me the entire time. Not just by not telling me things, but by specifically lying about people, events, and motives. You were using me - telling me whatever it took to keep me as an ally. I have no idea if anything I "know" about you is the truth. At first I was hurt, then angry. Now I am just disgusted. The way people see you is exactly what you have shown them - lies, deceit, betrayal. You have written your own story & have to live with it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.highglass.com
thefotokat

thefotokat

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:49 am

Lauren,
I'm sure you'll be reading this and I hope you take the time to think about what I'm going to say. Life is tough. You have to work for what you want and you have to do so honestly. The lies and deceit are coming from you. It's not gossip...there are emails posted on GC where you admit you lied. The responsibility for those lies is all yours, so please don't try to place it on anyone else. I agree that we all make mistakes and that the most important thing is to learn from them. BUT, that means learning NOT to make them again...not learning how to get away with the same behavior next time. This is where patterns of behavior come in. You made mistakes when you first appeared on these forums years ago. I understand you are young, but that does not mean you're stupid. I believe you are very intelligent. You have been told about your mistakes, yet you continue to repeat them. They are no longer mistakes when they come from a conscious decision on your part to make them. This is why no one wants to believe you. It has nothing to do with whether or not you are liked. It has to do with the fact that you have continued to behave in a deceitful manner. We all have issues in our lives. That does not give anyone a right to lie and steal. There are so many folks who have a horrific backstory and personal circumstances, yet they conduct themselves in a mature and honest manner. It's a choice on how you deal with your life. As of now, you have not changed. You have just lied to a breeder to acquire another glider. You just lied to people about the existance of joeys and took their money. Do you call these more mistakes? I don't. I call them choices. You CHOSE to lie. Now you are trying to blame the consequences of your choices on others. That is unacceptable. You may be the very best mom to your gliders, but by the constant lies you are causing the situation you are now in. You are not legal age yet. Do you realize that your parents can be held accountable for your actions? Have you even told them about what you've done? Do they know about the money you owe for the non-existant gliders? You need to start being honest and you need to start that at home. So many people here are willing to help, but your actions are eliminating the avenues available to you on the forums. It's time to take responsibility for yourself and start making better decisions.
Back to top Go down
http://site.southeastsugargliders.org/
Sugawhit

Sugawhit

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 12:35 am

For those of you who did not know, I was the "breeder" that was swindled most recently by Sugar Shock/Lauren. I was thankfully able to get my glider back into safe hands thanks to my friends on the boards looking out for me. *Hugs Kate, Val, Candy & others tightly*

Little man, as I called him, was normal as a youngster, and then while I was on vacation, turned up with white pupils.

He's not totally blind, but he certainly is vision impaired. I didn't post about it, as quite frankly, I was already at my wits end about him and had been talking too the two glider folks I knew had seen just about it all. (Thank you again Val and Kate for talking me off the edge that night.)

The last thing I could handle was talk about him like he was a science experiment... as those conversations must eventually turn into for the future good of all gliders.
Looking back now, I would have been better off in every way.

My vet wasn't able to help out asides telling me that he was vision impaired. (No way, really?) The best we can figure is that my protein ratios were off in that batch of food, or that they were fed far too much protein as snacks. (Such as nuts etc.)

I had no luck finding an animal eye doc who had hours I could make it too that would also see gliders. Again, in my pride, I didn't reach out, but just kept trying to find another way.

Fast forward to a few weeks ago, I now had a special needs glider who I knew I didn't have the time for, and few options that didn't involve sending him to my already overburdened friends who had experience with these guys, or putting him down as I don't believe in giving my burdens to others or in letting anything suffer. Anyone who knows me knows that I put my animals first.
To suggest that I would just off handedly put an animal down out of spite or out of hand is just... incredibly wrong.

I ended up having a 'girl' text me during that week, who had been texting me for months (Thank you iPhones for saving everything), who told me someone else had given her my number initially to talk about diets... now she was asking me about any gliders I had available.

I mentioned him to her & talked to her extensively about diet, his care, etc. I shared my fears for his future, and what kind of life he could lead as I Knew he needed special care. She detailed a whole list of things that sounded great.
The fact that she had a glider from Reeny helped settle in my mind that this was a good potential home for him.

Suffice to say I was totally fooled, and only started to question things when another person (Heather) she had picking up the glider to help railroad started to give me some different stories then the other "girl" was.
Fast forward to the beginning of my week from heck, (literally) he's now safe, though I have a rather nasty set of messages on my phone from Lauren.

I have never felt more betrayed from the mess of lies coming out from this child and her supporters, or more foolish for just wanting a great home for him that was close by. I take all the blame for being fooled, I'd like to think I am smarter then a 17 year old, but it appears 90 hour work weeks are finally taking a toll on my intelligence.

I Should have just gotten over myself and asked my dearest Kate to take him, but hind site is 20/20. Kate now has him, thank god. (Thank Kate I should say!)
Knowing I almost Really let My Little man down still has me rather shook up.

That's what I get for trusting people I suppose and wanting to believe I had found the perfect home for my Little Man.

Now onto my most current dilema, I just went to go register a glider from Ceres and Cupid, and noticed that she has added joeys to Penelope & Fievel's and put derogatory notes.

I realize that anyone who is anyone will see that name and know better, however, I am more then a little sensitive to the situation right now to be honest.
(And to just about everything- god help the person that crosses me in the next week or so!)

I take a great deal of pride in my gliders, and love the homes they have gone too and all my pictures, updates, etc. I have had an incredible few years of great homes, great updates, and adorable grand gliders without a bump. Guess I was due?

To have nasty little notes/lies in their children's pedigree's about my poor Little Man's eyesight is just heart breaking to me. (Never mind that he's not yet neutered, part of a pet colony, or owned by her.)

If I Have to, I know Priscilla will change things in the data base, but I have a feeling I am going to be haunted by this person as I have "wronged" them by not deciding to give her a "chance."
http://www.thepetglider.com/pedigree/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=16235
If you click on Whitey here- (just added I might point out.) You can see a few of the notes.

I am sure it's a childish way to get back at me, "disguised" as a helpful warning, which I am Sure will be the response by said child.
*Sigh* I have way too much to do to deal with this, who has the magic make-the-yucky-crap-stop wand this week?

So there it all is. I have a 12 hour shift to get up at 6 for in a few hours, so I won't be back on till tomorrow night.

Back to top Go down
bjve
Associate
bjve

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:18 am

I'm so sorry for what you have had to go through. You are not the only person fooled by this girl. How could she do that...can anyone post comments on anyone else's breeding line? There's an actual diagnosis for people who chronically lie, and go to such lengths to manipulate and deceive. I wish there was a way to let her parents know what's going on with their daughter. Someday she'll pull this nonsense and end up in jail.
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:14 am

Bobbi, Her mom is not oblivious. Several of us have spoken with her mother in the past. It has done not a bit of good.
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
bjve
Associate
bjve

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 9:39 am

Wow. Maybe I shouldn't be shocked, but as a mom, I still am.
Back to top Go down
DCMuffin
MENTOR
DCMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 10:08 am

Bobbie, I think it's time to realize that this girl is not going to change, plain and simple. She's been given the benefit of the doubt FAR too many times. She's been given ample opportunities to change her ways, people have gone out of their way to help her, guide her, put themselves out there and the end result has been the same. Those good people have been stepped on, taken advantage of and then tossed to the side while Lauren goes about her happy way, crumbling bridges as she goes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jumpinmonkey.webs.com
bjve
Associate
bjve

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 1:41 pm

You're right, Aimee. I stopped believing Lauren was redeemable when I saw first hand the lies she was weaving. Like others before me, I gave it a shot and gave up. I feel bad for the folks out there yet to be deceived by this girl.
Back to top Go down
Cora

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:20 pm

As Someone has already said "most likely to end up in prison" IF she doesnt change her ways. She is young and it is not too late....................................Yet
Back to top Go down
Feather

Feather

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:14 pm

Some day (hopefully soon) she will burn the wrong person and they will take her and her mother to court and hopefully give them both the wakeup call they both desperately need and have earned a 1000 times over.
Back to top Go down
Kozi

Kozi

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:22 am

Wanted to share this, as it's much more recent;

Teresa Walters Haas:
I am cross posting this as everyone needs to know this is going on.
"Kate Keller (original poster)
I've been trying to find time to post this: For all the glider people, Lauren/SugarShock is still taking in gliders that she cannot afford vet care for. She contacted me this week asking me to take in, or help find home for, a "rescue" trio she took in (paid for). The male is intact and there is a daughter with a possible facial abscess. Nothing special was said about the mother. Since I'm not on the boards much, I went looking for more posts about this by her, but all I find are her posts about the glider with MRSA she's got. I told her that if she does have MRSA in her home, no animals should be leaving or entering it. I explained much else about responsibilities involved in "rescue". I told her I was going to post about this situation to try to warn others. I am concerned about the animals and have stressed that she has a responsibility to provide vet care since she decided to "purchase" these "rescues". I am posting this warning in hopes of preventing the possible MRSA infection in her home from being passed to anyone else's home or animals as she tries to rehome gliders."
Like · · Unfollow Post · March 14 at 11:09am

It was posted on FB just recently. I honestly thought Lauren had been too busy trying to get into the pro modeling(she JUST turned 18, you know) business lately to pull more stunts like this. =/ Anyone else heard anything recent?
Back to top Go down
http://kozigliders.com
Cora

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 11:32 am

Why dont you just message her on FB, she will answer you, you just have to sift through the BS
Back to top Go down
kyro298
Associate
kyro298

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:02 pm

Message who on Facebook? I'm confused. Who's looking for answers to something?
Back to top Go down
http://www.StageItRedesignIt.com
Kozi

Kozi

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 2:23 pm

I'm not.. just wanted to share what someone else shared as a 'warning' on some of the 'for sale' or 'classifieds' pages on FB. I am sure you can contact Lauren on FB if you would like to, though. I've given up on talking to her.
Back to top Go down
Kozi

Kozi

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 10:12 pm

I guess she is breeding again.

Someone just e-mailed me this link;

http://orlando.craigslist.org/pet/3711043025.html
Back to top Go down
bjve
Associate
bjve

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 am

A year or so ago when I was the one befriending Lauren, she put ads out - and took $$ for - joeys and didn't even have the breeding pair together yet! When I confronted her, she took that ad down and apologized....while having another ad up on Hoobly. The breeder refused to sell her the male after she found out what she was doing. I hope things are different this time around, but I don't really believe in my heart that they will be.
Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 463736
Back to top Go down
CandyOtte

CandyOtte

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:45 am

Whoa! Talk about the Pot calling the Kettle Black!

Lauren has been breeding and selling off and on for YEARS without a USDA License. Now she is breeding and selling gliders while having issues with at least two gliders infected with MRSA in her home - and potentially all of her gliders carriers of this infection.

Lauren has repeatedly shown she DOES NOT learn from her past mistakes.
Back to top Go down
http://GliderKids.com
Kozi

Kozi

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 10:24 pm

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=454084428001574&id=132628093480544

Quote :
Sugar Shock Gliders & Boutique
Kahlua has one baby IP due OOP mid - June, please message if interested. :)
Like · · Share · about a minute ago near Mission Bay, FL ·

Actively breeding and selling. ):

No, she hasn't. She has said time and time again that she learned this or that or will/won't do this or that, but every time she turns around and does it again, perhaps sooner, perhaps later, but she never keeps her word. I honestly thought she had given up and started focusing on joining PlayBoy. I guess I was wrong. Considering how into PlayBoy she is and what a focus that is for her, I am betting the suggies are getting less attention now than they were before, too. =/

Looks like she is still taking payments ahead of time, too?

http://sugarshock.webs.com/nursery.htm
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:41 pm

I thought she might bring her complaint here, but since she has not, here is Lauren's most recent post on GG:
Quote :
New Post SugarShockGlidersBoutique Joey Visit SugarShockGlidersBoutique's Photo Album FL, USA 28 Posts
Today : 08:45:53 AM
Reply with QuoteEmail PosterVisit SugarShockGlidersBoutique's HomepageReport this post to a moderatorShow Profile

Dear Glider Community,
Usually, I wouldn't come out and make a statement like this to the general public. However, I'm incredibly offended by the constant rumors that are circling around The Sweet Spot. Although I'm a registered member there, I also wanted to post here. Allegedly, I am being accused of breeding and selling Sugar Gliders while I have multiple Sugar Gliders that are infected with MRSA - this is false information. I have provided community members (on various occasions) with my veterinarian's contact information - if you are so concerned, please don't hesitate to contact him. Although, I have had issues with MRSA in the past, these are issues that have been entirely resolved, the Gliders in my care have been quarantined, tested and treated - they are clean, there is no MRSA in my home at this point in time. Again, you can reach my veterinarian, Dr. Santiago Diaz, here...

Broward Avian & Exotic Animal Hospital
Dr. Santiago Diaz, DVM
(954) 968-7171

1101 S. Powerline Road - Suite 108
(at SW 10th Street)
Deerfield Beach, FL 33442

Additionally, I would like to confirm that I have gotten back into breeding Sugar Gliders. Currently, I have twelve Sugar Gliders, and four cages. My colony cage has four neutered males and three females, my second cage has a neutered male and a single female, my third cage has an intact male and a single female and my fourth cage has a single female (Bindi, the Glider that has a history of infecting others with MRSA... She is clean but quarantined). If you so desire, neuter records are also available from my veterinarian and for anyone who is local, you are more than welcome to come and visit my home.

The breeding pair that I do have, Kahlua and Bailey, are a Standard Gray breeding pair that I rescued and had decided to keep. I do not have lineage on them, I will admit to that... Although, if I am able to get in contact with the previous owner, I am confident I will be able to access it. Regardless, they will be allowed to breed under the pretenses that all male offspring will be neutered and females will be sold under a strict "pet - only" contract (to prevent them from being bred)... I am willing to provide neuter records or copies of the contracts to those interested once it becomes a concern.

Thank you.
Lauren Elizabeth

She fully admits to breeding rescues (again - remember, this is not a first for her by any means).

Link to the post: http://www.sugarglider.com/glidergossip/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=49563
Back to top Go down
CandyOtte

CandyOtte

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:02 pm

I called her out on the breeding of rescues and selling gliders while the MRSA issues that are unresolved.

I also added the link to the community warnings on Glider Central.

Lauren seems to think she has a new audience with the gullible new comers on glider Gossip that will 'feel her pain' at the lies being told here and else where in the glider community.

I have met slow learners - but she really does not have the capacity to learn from her mistakes and just keeps repeating them over and over.

Her face book page tells folks they can get on here "waiting list" for joeys (from her breeding rescues) and that if they pay a deposit it will move them to the top of the waiting list.

Does she really think there is such a huge demand for her potentially inbred rescue joeys that might also be MRSA carriers that she needs to have wait list for them?

Unbelieveable!

Back to top Go down
http://GliderKids.com
bjve
Associate
bjve

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:37 am

Hahaha....I like how she says "under the PRETENSES that all male offspring will be neutered..."
She should know the meaning of words before she uses them. Altho, in this case, it would probably be more accurate.
Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 463736
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 7:39 pm

Lauren has also admitted, in a thread on GG, that she self-diagnosed and treated a glider. This was at the same time that she was contacting Kate and asking for help since she could not afford vet care for the ones in her care.

Quote from this thread: http://www.sugarglider.com/glidergossip/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=49636&whichpage=1
Quote :
Also, I want to confirm what Val has stated - I DID self - diagnosis Sheila. When Sheila got hurt, it looked very similar to Stella... But had I not been freaking out, I probably would have noticed the difference. I should have waited until I had calmed down to post about it, it probably would have saved me some trouble. Sheila had an injury that led to an arm amputation, due to infection - but my veterinarian also confirmed that it was NOT MRSA

Additionally, in the same thread, she states that she is re-homing the rescues that she is actively breeding (this Sunday) and we are told yet again that she is working hard at changing.

Meanwhile, her pattern of re-homing gliders to bring in more for breeding continues.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911   Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lauren/ Sugar Shock/ Wild N Free/ SugarShock911
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next