The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At 22 weeks OOP

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

At 22 weeks OOP Empty
PostSubject: At 22 weeks OOP   At 22 weeks OOP Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Hey all you breeders - and even you generally knowledgeable folks

If you had a male glider who was 22 weeks old and did not have even a hint of a bald spot and you were unable to feel anything in his scrotum/pom, would you be getting worried? Or would you give it more time before getting concerned?
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
BCChins
Associate
BCChins

At 22 weeks OOP Empty
PostSubject: Re: At 22 weeks OOP   At 22 weeks OOP Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:45 am

You do not have a hermaphrodite do you?? I think I would be a bit worried. But he might be just a late bloomer. Maybe his testicles just did not drop?
I would give him more time as long as he is healthy in every other way. Maybe have him tag along to the next vets visit fr a quick check.
Back to top Go down
Chris R

Chris R

At 22 weeks OOP Empty
PostSubject: Re: At 22 weeks OOP   At 22 weeks OOP Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 6:44 am

Thats what? about 5 months OOP? Ive had them start as late as 6 months but that is NOT the norm around here, normally by 4-5 months OOP they have the start of a bald spot, and there is def something in the pom!...Although I myself would give him until 6 months old before getting concerned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At 22 weeks OOP Empty
PostSubject: Re: At 22 weeks OOP   At 22 weeks OOP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At 22 weeks OOP
Page 1 of 1