The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Val's Green Variety Diet

Go down 
+13
Lhill
jeremylexie
DCMuffin
troynewdaddy47
Ikaria
bjve
rocat
viciousencounters
CharlieBear
Melindakay
BCChins
Something_To_Believe_In
tinkerbellesmomm
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
jeremylexie

Val's Green Variety Diet - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Val's Green Variety Diet   Val's Green Variety Diet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2015 9:46 pm

Help please. So I fed candys or the blended diet for almost 5 years. It's a version of H P W with yogurt calcium and green juice and baby chicken. I switched to Val's in January. Everyone loves the diet. Because there's more fruit in her diet they got less fruit every night. Unfortunately if I don't give them peas or mixed veggies they don't eat any veggies. They used to love spinach mixed greens etc, ... Im spending a ton of money and it's all going down the drain :( I have 29 gliders so I'm wasting a lot of food
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Val's Green Variety Diet   Val's Green Variety Diet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 8:00 am

There are also a lot of veggies in the mix as well. Therefore, don't stress too much. Simply give smaller portions of the veggies until they DO start eating them again. Are you giving the appropriate portion of the staple?
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
jeremylexie

PostSubject: Re: Val's Green Variety Diet   Val's Green Variety Diet - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 12:20 pm

Yes. They eat the staple and fruit. They're not eating the inside of the veggies. Only a few of the 29 are touching veggies at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Val's Green Variety Diet   Val's Green Variety Diet - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Val's Green Variety Diet
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4