The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders

Go down 
+4
BCChins
bjve
Mysweetboys
Something_To_Believe_In
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Empty
PostSubject: Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders   Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 4:16 pm

Emily has a etsy store named Wodahorse:
http://www.etsy.com/search?q=wodahorse&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US

She has also advertised her wares on FB in multiple groups and on GC here: http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/1296168/Handmade_Sugar_Glider_Jewelry_#Post1296168

She has a FB page as well: https://www.facebook.com/WodaHorse

In October, Emily was working hard to sell more of her hand made sugar glider pieces. She advertised on GC and on many FB groups.
On October 10, I sent her a message on FB asking if she could forward more photos of the items she makes and expressing my interest in purchasing some sugar glider items for myself and for donation to the RRRoundup.

On October 11, she sent more photos and I placed an order. She sent me an invoice for 5 pieces through paypal and I paid it on October 11.

On Nov. 10, I sent her a quick email asking about the status of my items. I told her that I was not in a hurry, just checking. I had not heard anything from her in that month, so I was just checking up on them. She did not respond and I really didn't think much about it since it had only been 4 weeks and since she was active on GC and I knew where to find her.

Another several weeks passes and still no word from her and no products arrived at my house. So, on Dec. 2 I contact her through FB and ask when I can expect to receive my items. The message was seen on Dec. 2, but she did not respond.

On Dec. 4 I asked if she would give me the courtesy of a response. That message was seen on Dec. 4

She still did not respond.

At this point, it was too late for me to dispute it through paypal, so on Dec. 7, just after midnight, I sent her another message asking for a refund and stating that I don't believe she intends to fill my order. That message was seen about an hour later.

I also started checking her out more closely. Should have done that before I sent her any money.

In her etsy feedback, she has at least one negative feedback from someone saying that they could not get her to respond to them at all when she had taken a long time to get their order to them. It looks to be a common practice of Emily's to take money and then just ignore people when they start asking about the products they ordered and have not received.

So, later in the day on Dec. 7 I told her that she had 24 hours to either refund my money OR respond to me telling me the status of my order or I would be making warning posts about her to warn others of her scams. She saw that message too and still made no response.

I don't normally worry about anyone taking several months to fulfill an order. And, I would have gladly given her the time. Heck, I take many months to complete orders sometimes. The problem here was her refusal to communicate with me. Despite multiple attempts, she would not offer even a "hello." Even still, I gave her 3 more weeks to make things right. No product. No messages. No refund.

She took my money, sent no product and won't respond to any of my communications (I also sent her a message through GC). I strongly advise you all avoid doing business with her.

(someday when I am not feeling lazy, I'll post the screen shots of my one-sided conversations with her. )

Last edited by Something_To_Believe_In on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders   Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Update on Emily

On March 7, Emily returned to the FB groups as if she had never done any wrong.
I was, admittedly, feeling snarky that day, so I confronted her publicly. She denied stealing my money and stated that she had shipped my products. I told her that they were never received and asked, publicly, why she did not respond to ANY of my communication attempts if she had shipped my products.

She then denied ever receiving any messages from me. She stated that she received no email, no messages on GC and none of my many messages on FB (which were clearly in the message thread we were communicating in). Despite the messages marked as read. NONE of them were received by her??? Sorry, but not buying that one.

I was even nice enough to suggest to her that if she could prove she shipped to me with a delivery confirmation number or receipt or ANYTHING I would take the hit and count it as my loss. Her reply was:

Quote :
5:21pm
Emily Jean Bielecki

I have looked through the boxes that I thought the receipt possibly could have been in but I cannot find it. This has been a great lesson in business for me. I am going to start filing all my receipts. Most things I send do have delivery confirmation because when I send things via etsy it is automatically generated - from now on I will definitely make sure to get confirmation and tracking on things sent not through etsy as well. I would be happy to refund your money or to remake and resend your order, whatever you prefer.

So, I told her that I just wanted a refund and to be done with it.

After that, she disappeared again. SO, on March 9 I sent her ANOTHER message on FB which she did reply to (bold lettering to highlight her promise).

Quote :
Val Betts

Please tell me you did not disappear again......

March 9
3:16pm
Emily Jean Bielecki

No, I haven't. I just got hectic. I will refund you within the week - since the original money is long gone I just need a few days to make sure bills that are due this week get paid prior to the refund. I will let you know when I have sent it.

A week passed and guess what? Yep. No refund.

Then today I see her post on the Glideritis group about sending a message to someone on CL about their rehoming fee. She has not paid me back, but she will seek out more animals for her home. That was the last straw for me. Clearly her word cannot be trusted, and it is obvious that she did not intend to make good with me at all had she not gotten called out publicly.

So, I sent her a nicely worded message telling her that I would be updating these threads and she would have been smart to take advantage of the 2nd chance she had been offered and that I was done playing games with her. Nice Val had left the building.

She sent me a refund immediately. Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders 22139
So, I guess that is how you get it done. LOL
Back to top Go down
Mysweetboys

Mysweetboys

PostSubject: Re: Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders   Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Great job Val! Don't take no crud from nobody...ever. Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders 367
Back to top Go down
bjve
Associate
bjve

PostSubject: Re: Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders   Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:12 am

Very nice! I even laughed out loud at "Nice Val had left the building". Guess that is indeed what it takes! Glad you got the refund! In spite of her finally refunding $$, I would never do business with her!
Back to top Go down
http://www.highglass.com
BCChins
Associate
BCChins

PostSubject: Re: Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders   Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:34 pm

Great job Val. GLad you got your refund!!

Back to top Go down
Usha77
MENTOR
Usha77

PostSubject: Re: Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders   Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:53 pm

Wow! Finally, huh? Glad you got your money back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Usha77
Texas T

Texas T

PostSubject: Re: Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders   Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:57 am

Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders 367
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders   Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:31 am

bjve wrote:
Very nice! I even laughed out loud at "Nice Val had left the building". Guess that is indeed what it takes! Glad you got the refund! In spite of her finally refunding $$, I would never do business with her!

I laugh too, Bobbie. Truth be told, it was just the principal of the thing. I assume that what I considered "not much" money was, indeed, a lot of money to her. And, I knew she had already spent it. Her etsy reviews showed this as a pattern. What I couldn't overlook was her coming into the glider groups on FB acting like she had done nothing wrong. I don't want anyone else to be taken advantage of by her.

I had been nice.... but pushy. I was willing to give her every chance to prove me wrong. She could not. I would never do business with her again and certainly will never recommend her to anyone.
Back to top Go down
kryskritters

kryskritters

PostSubject: Sugar Snap Gliders - Emily Bilecki & Kim    Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:32 am

After doing some research into purchasing a joey from Sugar Snap Gliders, I wanted to share what I found so others would be more aware ... Here is the joey's ad http://www.glidercentral.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/1335452#Post1335452
Here is the info that I found...

Sugar Snap Gliders - Emily Bilecki (Screen Name: EJB17)
& Kim (don't know last name)
Located near Laurel and Severna Park, Maryland
Breeding leucistic, mosaic, ruby leu het, white face, platinum het, & standards
Website http://www.sugarsnapgliders.webs.com/
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SugarSnapGliders?fref=ts

The lineages are fake and therefore falsely generating 0% CoI on thier joeys...

1. All the lineages are added (each generation) by the same person. She has a 100% creamino het/100% leu het joeys advertised with a 0% CoI
For those unfamiliar with CoI, it is more liekly to win the lotto than have a 100% creamino het/100% leu het with a 0% CoI. I have a 100% creamino het mosaic with excellent lienage and he is still a 0.58%

2. I found this on her website "We are not a USDA licensed breeder at this time because we do not have enough breeding animals to need to be licensed. If we decide to expand our breeding program past three breeding pairs PER HOME we WILL apply for a license at that time."
Per home? Yup there is actually TWO girls; Emily & Kim. They keeping thier gliders in multiple homes in order to not become USDA licensed.

3. All of the gliders in the lineages only have 1 listed offspring... the nest in line needed to produce thier lineage. For example, they are decentant from "Mars" who is a real glider but they made up their own Mars in the database "Mars - FFR 100% het cremeino" Therfore creating a FALSE CoI

4. Thier lineages only go 4 generations back for a 100% creamino het/100% leu het... most creamino and Lues lineage goes back 7-8 generations...

5. Pictures is from thier website (attached pic) and that glider's fur shows cracking and staining...
Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Sugars11
Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Sugars12

Val also had a vendor situation with them she posted about here https://thesweetspot.forumotion.net/t2195-emily-jean-bielecki-wodahorse-ejb17-sugar-snap-gliders#22617

While each of these things on their own might not be so bad, the list compiled together just raises to many questions/red flags.
There is another incident a freind of mine is documenting for me to include here as well about when she attempted to adopt a WF joey from Emily. I will attach those details when I recieve them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.KrysKritters.com
kryskritters

kryskritters

PostSubject: Re: Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders   Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:44 am

Jess sent me the info of her situation with Emily... I quoted her below, along with her screen shot...
Quote :
I posted an ISO on GC and Emily responded to me through PM that she had a joey that was possibly available because the current family was most likely backing out. I waited a day and they did indeed back out of the sale. She sent me a baby picture of he joey which is obviously a white face. When I asked for more photos I got the 2nd photo which you see above, which is obviously NOT a white faced glider. She said her camera broke and could not send me more photos while at the same time was posting for sale ads on GC that included the words "I can take updated photos".
The last PM I sent her was asking if she possibly sent me the wrong photo, and that I was interested in the joey but wanted to see a picture to confirm she was a WF. She read my PM but never responded.
Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Jessic10
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders   Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:22 am

(threads merged).

My, my, my.... Evil or Very Mad

All I can say is that I would not recommend her for ANY reason to anyone.

Who is Kim? Anyone know?
Back to top Go down
kryskritters

kryskritters

PostSubject: Re: Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders   Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:34 pm

I could not find any evidence of Kim except the mention of her on the website...
Back to top Go down
DCMuffin
MENTOR
DCMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders   Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 10:16 pm

Holy wow - what on earth? Look at those gliders. This is just one, big mess.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jumpinmonkey.webs.com
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders   Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 9:51 am

Emily has sent this "abuse" notification to the site.  Not sure why she would not just come here and post her side of the story. She is more than welcome to. In an case, I'm just sharing what she had to say on 11/13/13.

Judge for yourself.

Quote :
My name is Emily Bielecki and I have just discovered myself to be on your beware page.  I am happy to remain there for the things Val has listed (although since she got a full refund for her purchases I would love if that stuff was removed too - it seems that once the situation is rectified a beware is not super necessary - plus Val confirmed for me via message that she would remove all her postings about me, which she has not done, so that is disappointing) but everything else is false information.

The information listed by KrysKritters is false and quite honestly slanderous.  The gliders that she posted pictures of and listed as mine were NEVER purchased or owned by me or represented as belonging to SugarSnapGliders.  They were owned, however briefly, by my friend Kim Laser.  As soon as we looked deeply enough at the lineages to realize that they were indeed fake (and you can see that they are added by Annette, the woman that Kim bought them from) she had the males neutered and rehomes the pair and one single male.  The photos listed in this ad are not of MY gliders or of gliders that ever WERE mine and the photos were never taken by ME.As for saying I tried to sell someone a WF that was a standard.. that is just plain stupid and nit picking.  The joey looked like a WF when she was a baby.  When she grew up, she clearly was a standard.  That\'s the end of that story.  Nothing shady. I am incredibly frustrated by this.  I was JUST made aware that I am on this listing today, otherwise you would have received this message far sooner.  I understand that people have a right to know and SHOULD be aware of where false lineages lie, but having this listing under MY name makes is slanderous since the gliders were NEVER mine or promoted as being mine and certainly because I was not the root of the false lineages.  Perhaps if this was listed under Annette or under Kim, but under my name it is slander and I hope that it will be removed promptly.
Just to clarify, I NEVER told her I would remove anything from any site.  I told her I would update the listings, which I clearly have done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders   Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emily Jean Bielecki / Wodahorse / EJB17/ Sugar Snap Gliders
Page 1 of 1