The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHARING STORIES

Go down 
+5
BCChins
Spoonfulofsugars
Mary Holcombe
Something_To_Believe_In
tinkerbellesmomm
9 posters
AuthorMessage
josefine

SHARING STORIES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHARING STORIES   SHARING STORIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:08 am

:good news:Izzie made it through the night OK. She is not (thankfully) an SM'er for this injury.SHARING STORIES - Page 2 38931 She has 'tended' to it, & I put more Soother Plus cream on the bare spot on the underside of the base of her tail.I had a miserable time trying to keep the ejacket on her,she was always able to houdini herself out of it, so I just gave up, & we kept an eye on her. 
I feel so sorry for her,now,because she is all alone,Petrie is with the other 4,somewhere. Tonight I will get them together for awhile,& see how he will react to her tail. I'm planning on having them in the tent,& I will be in there with them through a large part of the overnight.
Back to top Go down
josefine

SHARING STORIES - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SHARING STORIES   SHARING STORIES - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 4:43 pm

Izzie is doing prety well. She is taking her meds like a good little trooper. The cream med ointment I changed to the regular triple antiboitic over the counter that we already had  because the stuff that the vet gave us is just too thin. It wasn't really doing anything, I wanted something with substance to it, something that will take hold of the skin & heal that way, & this is working well.
We still don't know how this happened, but am so glad it is healing well.
I have had Petrie with her, some, & he isn't even aware that she has an injury, of which I am so happy about. They have spent 2 evenings together, & she couldn't be happier. The last couple nights alone she was really depressed, not playing, just sitting on a shelf, & she wasn't eating hardly anything,either. Now she is playing full tilt, & her appetite has gotten somewhat better,too.
Back to top Go down

SHARING STORIES
Page 1 of 1