The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Curious about YOUR ingredients

Go down 
+7
Cora
mizvalorie
BCChins
Goldwinger
BindiAndScrubbie
jungleflockmom
valkyriemome
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cora

Curious about YOUR ingredients - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curious about YOUR ingredients   Curious about YOUR ingredients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:33 am

where are yall getting this green juice?
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm
srlb

srlb

PostSubject: Re: Curious about YOUR ingredients   Curious about YOUR ingredients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:03 am

I get mine from Publix... Not sure if you can find it at HEB or not Cora, you might have to go to a Whole Foods
Back to top Go down
http://www.critterlove.com
Melindakay

Melindakay

PostSubject: Re: Curious about YOUR ingredients   Curious about YOUR ingredients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:18 am

I found it at Brookshire grocery store Cora..I think Kroger carries it too...not sure what grocery stores are in your area. I found it with the Knudson juices in the regular juice isle.
Back to top Go down
http://www.powderedsugargliders.com
mizvalorie

mizvalorie

PostSubject: Re: Curious about YOUR ingredients   Curious about YOUR ingredients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 11:44 am

I'm using odwalla but I got mine at walmart. they do have knudson juice at walmart but mine doesnt carry the green variety.
Back to top Go down
BCChins
Associate
BCChins

PostSubject: Re: Curious about YOUR ingredients   Curious about YOUR ingredients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:21 pm

I bought the Knudson brand at Shaws but Stop and Shop has it also. It was in the regular juice isle. I made my veggie relish with it instead of using the regular fruit juice. The gliders enjoyed it as a treat also as I went around and gave everyone a taste off my finger. It was 100% approved by all gliders as they wanted more!

Thank you for more heathly tips on feeding.

PS: you can not really miss it cause it is dark green and you will look at it and say ummmmm were going to use this..it does not look so yummy..but it is tasty, cause I tasted it before the gliders did!

Last edited by BCChins on Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldwinger

Goldwinger

PostSubject: Re: Curious about YOUR ingredients   Curious about YOUR ingredients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:25 pm

I got mine at Farm Fresh in the organic section of foods. I'm positive Kroger carries it too. It's the Knudson brand juices at those two places.

I think I'm going to make my next batch of HPW the way Peggy is making it. They already love it so I'm sure it will be an even bigger hit.
Back to top Go down
mizvalorie

mizvalorie

PostSubject: Re: Curious about YOUR ingredients   Curious about YOUR ingredients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:13 pm

What do you mean the way Peggy makes it?
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Curious about YOUR ingredients   Curious about YOUR ingredients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Peggy said she is making it this way now:
srlb wrote:
I add some of the green juice to my HPW. I take out 1/2 cup of honey and add the green juice instead. Been doing this since I seen Tammys gliders. I swear it makes their coats not only more plush but longer as well...prolly not a reality but it sure feels and looks like it.
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
mizvalorie

mizvalorie

PostSubject: Re: Curious about YOUR ingredients   Curious about YOUR ingredients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Oh okay thanks!

I've been adding the odwalla to their hpw for awhile now replacing one cup of water for it. I had already previously reduced the honey with applesauce.
Back to top Go down
Goldwinger

Goldwinger

PostSubject: Re: Curious about YOUR ingredients   Curious about YOUR ingredients - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 pm

I made a new recipe today combining fruits and veggies together in one. I will add two cubes for each cage at night. I had found that my gliders preferred the fruits and veggies mixed so I'm going to make this recipe and try it. I recently aquired two more gliders here that I am glider sitting for so the food ratio at my house is growing quickly. I am quite busy with gliders. I wanted to share this recipe just in case anyone wanted to try it. My babies love these frozen recipe's.

http://www.sugarglider.com/nutrition/viewrecipe.asp?item=171
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curious about YOUR ingredients   Curious about YOUR ingredients - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curious about YOUR ingredients
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sweet Spot :: THE GLIDER DINER :: Glider Gourmet-
Jump to: