The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Auction Packages and Gift Certificates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

Auction Packages and Gift Certificates Empty
PostSubject: Auction Packages and Gift Certificates   Auction Packages and Gift Certificates Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:31 am

Invoices for auction packages were sent this morning. Your items will ship after payment is received.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR REDEEMING RAPTOR WHEEL GIFT CERTIFICATES
You should have received two business cards. Please contact David via the email address listed on the business card and tell him that you have won one of the wheels. You can then choose your options for your custom wheel!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR REDEEMING GRUBCO GIFT CERTIFICATES

Mail your gift certificate, along with a piece of paper with your address for shipment, to the address on your gift certificate. Your worms will arrive soon.
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
LadyT

LadyT

PostSubject: Re: Auction Packages and Gift Certificates   Auction Packages and Gift Certificates Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:52 am

My wheel is on its way. Thank You, David. Woohoo! Auction Packages and Gift Certificates 79655
Back to top Go down
LadyT

LadyT

PostSubject: Re: Auction Packages and Gift Certificates   Auction Packages and Gift Certificates Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 4:08 pm

Auction Packages and Gift Certificates Img_2914

Look what I got in the mail today. Woohoo! Thanks for being so quick David my babies will be enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
culookn

culookn

PostSubject: Auction Package number 2   Auction Packages and Gift Certificates Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:16 pm

Something_To_Believe_In wrote:
Invoices for auction packages were sent this morning. Your items will ship after payment is received.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR REDEEMING RAPTOR WHEEL GIFT CERTIFICATES
You should have received two business cards. Please contact David via the email address listed on the business card and tell him that you have won one of the wheels. You can then choose your options for your custom wheel!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR REDEEMING GRUBCO GIFT CERTIFICATES

Mail your gift certificate, along with a piece of paper with your address for shipment, to the address on your gift certificate. Your worms will arrive soon.

I haven't received any info or package. Is someone waiting on me & I forgot something?
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Auction Packages and Gift Certificates   Auction Packages and Gift Certificates Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:05 am

I'm pretty sure that all packages and gift certificates have been delivered. If you have not gotten something you won at the RRRoundup, please notify me by PM or email.

Thanks again, everyone, for your support of the SUGAR Group! Auction Packages and Gift Certificates 890490
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auction Packages and Gift Certificates   Auction Packages and Gift Certificates Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Auction Packages and Gift Certificates
Page 1 of 1