The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wellness Plans?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jenningsje

Wellness Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Wellness Plans?   Wellness Plans? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Hello, I am new to the forum and I am working on getting my glider in for a check up with Dr. Walsh. Do any of the vets here in Tulsa have wellness plans? I used to have my dogs on a wellness plan so I was always prepared for any issues that might arise and I was always paid in full unless it did't fall within my plan. If that was the case, I always had the funds to cover the payment. I am in the process of ordering an e collar. I am learning lots from this site but there is so much and it is a little overwhelming. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

Wellness Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellness Plans?   Wellness Plans? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:49 pm

I am not aware of any vet in Tulsa that has a wellness plan for sugar gliders. Dr. Walsh's offices do not. But, they do run specials on neutering and on other treatments from time to time.

Care credit is a great way to go if you want to make sure you have funds in place. If paid off within the promotional period, no interest is charged. I use my care credit card quite frequently.
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
jenningsje

Wellness Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellness Plans?   Wellness Plans? Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:53 pm

Thank you, thanks for giving me the info for this site. It has lots of good info. I am determined to learn what I can so you feel comfortable in me adopting one of your gliders. Thanks again. Wellness Plans? 971666
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wellness Plans? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wellness Plans?   Wellness Plans? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wellness Plans?
Page 1 of 1