The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Quickderm

Go down 
+9
Spoonfulofsugars
FutureChef
WintersSong
USMom
GliderNursery
Usha77
BindiAndScrubbie
sugeebaby
BCChins
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sherri

sherri

Quickderm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quickderm   Quickderm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:50 pm

I havent tried it on myself, although I think I will when I get home since I cut myself last night here at work right across a knuckle (so you know thats going to take forever to heal). I have used it on Ivey a couple of times for her biopsy, but didn't know that it stings. Now I feel bad.....
Back to top Go down
Usha77
MENTOR
Usha77

Quickderm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quickderm   Quickderm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 9:53 pm

It only stings for a second, Sherri - if that. I've been using it on my finger (was cutting fat off of a corned beef brisket and oops!) and it hasn't stung at all. It is healing amazingly fast, though. I am sure that it is due to the Quickderm. Jim's face by his eye is like totally healed and looks great. I love this stuff!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Usha77
culookn

culookn

Quickderm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quickderm   Quickderm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:56 pm

I cut my left fore finger on the side right into the nail tonight while cutting some meat off of a bone. Had to put a bandaid on it to stiffle the bleeding so I could eat. When I took the bandaid off and got a shower it started to bleed again. So I'm sitting here in my recliner with my 3 gliders in my lap and notice my tube of quickderm on the table.

1st time using it - I applied just a itty bitty dab onto my cut and yes it does sting (OUCH), which is good to know if I have to use it on the gliders. I was surprised it stings and yes, only for a couple seconds. But if this is the magic potion, then it's what I'll use. And an update my booboo doesn't hurt any longer.

Just wanted to share Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Usha77
MENTOR
Usha77

Quickderm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quickderm   Quickderm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 9:44 pm

My finger is pretty much completely healed - and it was a pretty big cut. I only used Quikderm for 2 days and it seemed to close after that, now it's just finishing up growing skin back over it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Usha77
Sponsored content

Quickderm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quickderm   Quickderm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quickderm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2