The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dawn Hall/Jacobs a.k.a. Fuzzbuttzmom / fuzzbuttzmommy

Go down 
+10
sugeebaby
Spoonfulofsugars
jacknsally
calamityannie
cyndiekb
WintersSong
trigger
Critter Hill
Something_To_Believe_In
BindiAndScrubbie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

Dawn Hall/Jacobs a.k.a. Fuzzbuttzmom / fuzzbuttzmommy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dawn Hall/Jacobs a.k.a. Fuzzbuttzmom / fuzzbuttzmommy   Dawn Hall/Jacobs a.k.a. Fuzzbuttzmom / fuzzbuttzmommy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Registered here again today ( despite the fact that her first screen name/account) is still active with a different email address and the screen name fuzzbuttzmommy
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
Spoonfulofsugars

Spoonfulofsugars

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Hall/Jacobs a.k.a. Fuzzbuttzmom / fuzzbuttzmommy   Dawn Hall/Jacobs a.k.a. Fuzzbuttzmom / fuzzbuttzmommy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:50 pm

nice :(
Back to top Go down
http://www.glidersandgear.com
CoconutRumOj

CoconutRumOj

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Hall/Jacobs a.k.a. Fuzzbuttzmom / fuzzbuttzmommy   Dawn Hall/Jacobs a.k.a. Fuzzbuttzmom / fuzzbuttzmommy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Something_To_Believe_In wrote:
Registered here again today ( despite the fact that her first screen name/account) is still active with a different email address and the screen name fuzzbuttzmommy

Is this the same "fuzzbuttsmommy" that is on another forum? I don't know if I can say other forums or websites names on here. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Spoonfulofsugars

Spoonfulofsugars

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Hall/Jacobs a.k.a. Fuzzbuttzmom / fuzzbuttzmommy   Dawn Hall/Jacobs a.k.a. Fuzzbuttzmom / fuzzbuttzmommy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:14 pm

yes...she registered on GC as well and did not put her name in her profile, just "Indiana"
Back to top Go down
http://www.glidersandgear.com
NJG

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Hall/Jacobs a.k.a. Fuzzbuttzmom / fuzzbuttzmommy   Dawn Hall/Jacobs a.k.a. Fuzzbuttzmom / fuzzbuttzmommy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:16 am

I hate to say it, but I would pack up a small box of stuff and show up at her door. saying how I heard of her need and I would love to donate and see what she had maybe I could take some with.. get in the door and see what she actually has.

Thats just me.. lol.. Im not close enough to do it, but well.. I would be irate enough to drive there if I were closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn Hall/Jacobs a.k.a. Fuzzbuttzmom / fuzzbuttzmommy   Dawn Hall/Jacobs a.k.a. Fuzzbuttzmom / fuzzbuttzmommy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dawn Hall/Jacobs a.k.a. Fuzzbuttzmom / fuzzbuttzmommy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sweet Spot :: COMMUNITY MATTERS :: Big Meaners-
Jump to: