The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have an Innie or an Audi?

Go down 
+8
mizvalorie
Chris R
hillhaven
jen102375
BindiAndScrubbie
Usha77
WintersSong
Something_To_Believe_In
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have an Innie or an Audi?   Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 10:23 pm

Innie & Audi
are two beautiful and adorable girls seeking a loving, forever home.
Do you have an Innie or an Audi? InnienAudi
These girls are very young - estimated at 7 months old. They are skittish and pouch crabby, but so cute that I just can't stay away. Very Happy My home is already their 3rd home, so it is very important that their next stop be a forever one.

Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Innie

These girls are so much fun. They adore playing with toys and completely destroy their toy box every night. These girls had not had a wheel prior to coming here, but they are experts at using their stealth now. They are precious and adorable and cannot wait for a safe, forever place to call their own.

To be considered for adoption, contact me here or through email to request my application.
pickardsgal@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Innie or an Audi?   Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Innie & Audi have found their new, forever Daddy!!!!!
Do you have an Innie or an Audi? 367
Back to top Go down
WintersSong

WintersSong

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Innie or an Audi?   Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:51 pm

Do you have an Innie or an Audi? 603917
Back to top Go down
Usha77
MENTOR
Usha77

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Innie or an Audi?   Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Do you have an Innie or an Audi? 890490
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Usha77
BindiAndScrubbie

BindiAndScrubbie

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Innie or an Audi?   Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:23 pm

YAY! Do you have an Innie or an Audi? 890490 Do you have an Innie or an Audi? 367 Do you have an Innie or an Audi? 890490
Back to top Go down
http://SpoiledRottenSuggies.com
jen102375

jen102375

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Innie or an Audi?   Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 6:33 pm

WOOOHOOOO Do you have an Innie or an Audi? 367
Back to top Go down
http://www.thegliderboutique.com
hillhaven

hillhaven

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Innie or an Audi?   Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:03 am

Do you have an Innie or an Audi? 367
Back to top Go down
Chris R

Chris R

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Innie or an Audi?   Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:10 am

Yeah!!!!!! Do you have an Innie or an Audi? 367
Back to top Go down
mizvalorie

mizvalorie

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Innie or an Audi?   Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 12:56 pm

They are beautiful!!

Congrats to their new daddy!

May you have many wonderful years ahead to learn and love with them.
Back to top Go down
FutureChef

FutureChef

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Innie or an Audi?   Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:19 pm

thanks valorie, and everyone else. once i get them situated and comfortable here i will put up some photos of their new home :-)
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Innie or an Audi?   Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 8:59 am

After a year 1/2 or so in their new home, these girls are back at a Kingdom Kritters foster home and looking for another new home. Sadly, this means that they have now been in 5 different homes in their short lives. Do you have an Innie or an Audi? 109707

These girls are not very tame, so they will need a home that is looking to give them tons of attention and PATIENCE as they learn to trust. Who can blame them? They have been shuffled around so much. I will be very, very picky about a new home for them and am content to allow them to stay right where they are for the rest of their lives. But, if you are looking to love some amazing girls, and have patience and kindness to give, Innie & Audi might be the gliders for you.
Back to top Go down
SLHamil

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Innie or an Audi?   Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 3:10 pm

Oh my goodness :-( poor sweet darlings, my heart is breaking for them.
Back to top Go down
TracieD

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Innie or an Audi?   Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:09 am

I would love to adopt these two girls. They would never have to worry about needing a new home again. I am very patient & will give them all the time they need. My heart is breaking for them. If not me I still pray for both is find their forever home. Tracie 781-835-8110
Back to top Go down
happygypsymoth

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Innie or an Audi?   Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:14 pm

Poor things!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have an Innie or an Audi?   Do you have an Innie or an Audi? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have an Innie or an Audi?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sweet Spot :: RESCUE OPERATIONS :: Rescued Gliders seeking Forever Homes-
Jump to: