The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Prespective on VGV

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mercy2012

Prespective on VGV Empty
PostSubject: Prespective on VGV   Prespective on VGV Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 2:21 pm

I am looking to switch my three boys over to a more healthier diet with a wide variety of options to choose from. I know info has already been posted, But I would like to know the changes you have seen in your gliders since they have been on it. Also, the pros and con if there are any cons.. :)

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
bjve
Associate
bjve

Prespective on VGV Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prespective on VGV   Prespective on VGV Icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 7:44 pm

Hmmmm....I did find that they have never gotten tired/bored with this diet, and they did with the diet I was feeding prior. They are all active, healthy, good-lookin' little buggers, and I do attribute that to good living and good food. I really like that ingredients are added in response to health issues seen in gliders by the doctor as a way to help combat those problems. I also like that the ingredients are all natural, and even I can eat it. In fact, I always taste the staple to see what it tastes like "this time".

Just a note....My gliders didn't like it at first. But I did not give up. Turns out that they did not like the okra that I used in my first couple batches. And I don't like it either - it turns the staple liquid into a slimy snot consistency. So my suggestion is don't use okra, and don't give up if they do not eat it at first. I have been feeding for over a year and they ALWAYS clean it up....and new (adopted and born) gliders have always loved it right away.

If you give it a try, let us know how it goes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.highglass.com

Prespective on VGV
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sweet Spot :: THE GLIDER DINER :: Glider Gourmet-
Jump to: