The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
josefine

DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS Empty
PostSubject: DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS   DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 8:45 pm

From what I have come to learn just recently that there IS a difference between the HPW (high protein wambaroo), & the WHPS (wambaroo high protein supplement).
I always thought they were the same, & that people just worded it differently.

Could someone please enlighten me on the difference, & is one better than the other?
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS   DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:09 pm

Are you referring to Peggy's new diets as "HPW"?  Or to the diet plan as HPW?
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
josefine

PostSubject: Re: DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS   DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:12 pm

I'm referring to the HPW's that were around before Peggy invented the HPW plus &/or complete.
Back to top Go down
CandyOtte

CandyOtte

PostSubject: Re: DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS   DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Wombaroo High Protein Supplement is a product imported from Australia.  It is an INGREDIENT in Peggy's original recipe for the diet she named HPW.   

That recipe is now what most of us refer to as "Original HPW" to reduce the confusion with all of the other  HPW's that are currently available.

Wombaroo High Protein Supplement is used in several other glider staple recipes as well - Pockets,  Reeps and my GliderKids recipes also use it as an ingredient to provide part of the protein and calcium in the staple mixture as well as the vitamins that gliders need.
Back to top Go down
http://GliderKids.com
josefine

PostSubject: Re: DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS   DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:48 am

So, HPW & WHPS are basically the same thing(ingredients)? The letters are just mixed around?
I have a friend who wants me to buy her HPW, because she is getting the WHPS, instead.
Is it just geography(the origin)that makes it different?

Last edited by Something_To_Believe_In on Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling and grammar)
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS   DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:02 pm

No, they are not the same.

HPW is the name of a diet plan, not a product.  HPW Complete and HPW Plus are powders you can buy, but HPW is a diet plan -- it is the name that Peggy gave her diet plan when she created it.   We now say "Original HPW" to differentiate it from Peggy's new products.

Nonetheless, HPW is not a product, it is a diet plan. 

WHPS is the product/powder that is used in the original HPW diet plan (and in other diet plans). 

You can purchase HPW Complete
You can purchase HPW Plus
You can even purchase Instant HPW 
And you can purchase WHPS

But you cannot purchase HPW.  

You need to clarify with your friend what she has.  If she is wanting you to purchase a powder from her, then it is either Complete, Plus or Instant  (my assumption since she is getting WHPS "instead" ). 

And NO, they are not the same thing.  They are similar, but have different ingredients in the powders.
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS   DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIFFERENCE IN POWDERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sweet Spot :: THE GLIDER DINER :: Glider Gourmet-
Jump to: