The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glider Stories Wanted!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The SUGAR Group
Registered Non-Profit
The SUGAR Group

Glider Stories Wanted! Empty
PostSubject: Glider Stories Wanted!   Glider Stories Wanted! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 7:09 pm

Do you enjoy talking about gliders? What am I asking? Of course you do! Do you have a story you would like to tell others? It could be about introductions, health issues, diet, necropsy, a funny anecdote or a touching or sad story. Do you have a compelling or inspiring story that you are interested in sharing via video? The SUGAR Group is working on a special project and we are looking for video testimonies or stories recorded on video that we could use. If you have something you would like to share in this way, please submit a paragraph about what you'll talk about to pickardsgal@yahoo.com and we will let you know how to submit your story. There is no guarantee that your video will be used in our project, but we would love to hear from any and all of you! We appreciate your participation and help with all that we do. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Glider Stories Wanted!   Glider Stories Wanted! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 9:21 am

Just wanted to remind everyone that we are needing your stories.

A few have asked "what do we want you to talk about?" Well, we want to hear about gliders and about any experience you have with the SUGAR Group.
Maybe these questions will inspire you:

* Have you had an experience with a strong bond between gliders that is sweet and inspiring?

* Have you lost a glider and been comforted by the necropsy/histopathology results?

* Have you seen one of your own gliders represented on a memorial quilt? What did that mean to you?

* Have you experienced a particularly easy or difficult introduction?

* Have you been helped by the SUGAR Group's data base or statistics in treating your glider's illness or injury?

* Have you had an experience with a sugar glider illness or injury?

* Did you purchase from a mill breeder and experience the emotion that comes with coming to understand that?

* Have you been helped or inspired by the online sugar glider community?

* Have you developed a particularly strong bond with one or more of your gliders?

* Have you learned something about gliders or their care that you feel is so important that every glider owner should know it?

Your stories don't have to be long or expertly written. We just want to hear from real people how sugar gliders and the SUGAR Group have impacted your lives.

As always, we thank each of you who participate.
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
Usha77
MENTOR
Usha77

PostSubject: Re: Glider Stories Wanted!   Glider Stories Wanted! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:49 pm

I wanna share my stories! I could talk for hours about my babies and I have! Lol! Who's with me?? Anyone have a camera that can make me look less fat and slobbish while I talk? ;)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Usha77
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glider Stories Wanted!   Glider Stories Wanted! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glider Stories Wanted!
Page 1 of 1