The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )

Go down 
+5
srlb
Something_To_Believe_In
Usha77
Goldwinger
tinkerbellesmomm
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tinkerbellesmomm

tinkerbellesmomm

HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Empty
PostSubject: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:18 pm

2 cups warm water
1-1/2 cup honey
3 scrambled eggs
1/4c High Protein Wombaroo Powder
1 tablespoon bee pollen

Cook Eggs, set aside.

In large bowl mix water and honey. Stir until honey is dissolved.
Add in HPW powder, mix well.

In blender add in eggs, bee pollen and 1/2 to 1 cup HPW liquid. Blend for two minutes.
Add in additional liquid and blend for another two minutes.

Pour into a freezer safe bowl with an airtight lid. Keep in freezer. Will freeze to consistancy of ice cream.

Feeding instructions.

1-1/2 teaspoons of HPW per glider
1 TABLEspoon of mixed fruits
1 TABLEspoon of mixed veggies
mealies for treats
(if you have a breeding pair or nursing female increase the amount of HPW powder to 1/2cup)
Back to top Go down
Goldwinger

Goldwinger

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:46 pm

Tinkerbellesmomm - I am considering changing to HPW as my gliders have stopped eating the leadbeater's. The gliders that I am sitting for eat HPW and seem to love it. I have a question.

In the leadbeater's mix I add in calcium and vitamin supplements. It seems that they are not required for the HPW. Is that correct? If so could you tell me why? I am just curious and of course I have only always fed leadbeater's so I am unfamiliar with any other diets.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Usha77
MENTOR
Usha77

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:49 pm

The HPW powder has the vitamins and nutrients they need, I believe.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Usha77
tinkerbellesmomm

tinkerbellesmomm

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:04 pm

Brenda is correct the HPW already has the vitamins in it. My babies all love their HPW and clean their plates nightly. SLRB/Peggy on here can answer all your questions on the HPW diet as she and her vet came up with it.

Last edited by tinkerbellesmomm on Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:24 pm

This is sometimes confusing to people. The HPW diet is named after the supplement used in the diet. The supplement is High Protein Wombaroo powder, which contains all the vitamins and minerals necessary for this diet plan.

HPW is easy to use and your gliders will love it!
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
Usha77
MENTOR
Usha77

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:45 pm

Mine sure love it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Usha77
Goldwinger

Goldwinger

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:39 am

I sure do know that these gliders that I am glider sitting love it. I put in (1) one cube and between the two of them it's usually gone with 30 minutes if not sooner. It doesn't smell bad either. The lady said that when she gets back I can try some of hers to see how they like it before I buy all the stuff to make it for mine. I'm excited to see how mine will like it. I'd feel much better if they were eating something with the vitamins in it. I do give them fresh fruit and veggies and another source of protein but no matter what I try they will not eat their leadbeaters anymore. Thank you for the reply's.
Back to top Go down
srlb

srlb

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 11:00 am

Anita, seems like everyone already answered your question for you! Thanks you guys!! HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) 367

Now, if you would like to try the HPW out, I do have starter packs available. It comes with just enough powder and bee pollen to make one batch.

One batch makes approx 65 tablespoons, which would mean it would feed one pair of gliders for 65 nights.

Let me know if you would like to order one, with shipping it comes to $11.00
Back to top Go down
http://www.critterlove.com
Goldwinger

Goldwinger

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 3:53 pm

Thank you, That would be wonderful. Yes I'd like to try it. I'll take one and just let me know how to go about ordering it. This is great. Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
srlb

srlb

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Anita send me over your paypal addy and I will send you an invoice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.critterlove.com
Goldwinger

Goldwinger

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:29 pm

Peggy - I sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
Goldwinger

Goldwinger

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:25 pm

HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) 367
I ordered my starter kit today. I'll let you all know how they like it once I get it and make it.

Thank You Peggy for the help on this. HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) 890490
Back to top Go down
BindiAndScrubbie

BindiAndScrubbie

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:01 am

I'm assuming your gliders will love it as mine do. Mine stopped eating their BML so I switched to HPW almost a year ago. They absolutely love it. I actually mix it with their prepared fruit and veggies as I have a glider that wouldn't eat them otherwise. This way, she has to eat them and it works.

Last edited by BindiAndScrubbie on Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Oopsies....spelled a word wrong.)
Back to top Go down
http://SpoiledRottenSuggies.com
Chris R

Chris R

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:17 am

I scoop mine on top of their fruits and veggies also....I fed BML for the first couple of years myself and just switched about a year ago...within 2 weeks I also noticed a decrease in their "smell"....

Although I must admit...my lil 6 gram rejected joey, Twerp, did awesome on the joey version BML mixed with espilac...He was gaining 1 gram a day on it...I keep some in the freezer just in case I need it again as this is what I have experience with......
Back to top Go down
jenningsje

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:15 pm

Where do you by wombaroo powder?
Back to top Go down
BindiAndScrubbie

BindiAndScrubbie

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Here is where I get mine. There are two types, one you have to mix with eggs and bee pollen (you can get it from the same vendor) and one that has it already mixed in. If you have any questions on it, you can email the vendor at her contact link. She'd be happy to help you out.

http://hpwplus.com/

Other's may come in and give you more links, there are many places to buy it online now but I get mine straight from that above link.;)
Back to top Go down
http://SpoiledRottenSuggies.com
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 10:28 pm

If you are planning to follow the recipe listed here, you need the Wombaroo High Protein Supplement.
A vendor listed here on TSS who sells it is:
The Pampered Glider
This link will send you to her store, where right now she is running a special. Also, you can purchase a "starter" package if you just want to try this diet out.

If you want to use the mixes that Davie linked to, I believe that you can probably get a sample/starter of those as well. They just don't use the recipe listed in this thread - they each have their own instructions for preparing.
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
jeremylexie

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 1:52 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )   HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HPW ( High Protein Wombaroo Diet )
Page 1 of 1