The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lynn/Gliderma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

Lynn/Gliderma Empty
PostSubject: Lynn/Gliderma   Lynn/Gliderma Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:00 pm

* Sold gliders to a member of the community and then "changed" her mind, but refused to return any of the money to the purchaser. Had to have outside mediation to agree to return a portion of the money.
ETA: reports are, as of this date (04/15/13) the portion Lynn agreed to repay has not been paid in full.

* Sold a cage set to a member of the community and did not deliver the product. Outside mediation was required to get a refund, and that was only made as part of another "deal."

* Purchased a glider from a member of the community on a payment agreement. Did not make any payments from July 2009 - November 2009.
Update Jan. 2010 - Lynn returned this glider and the glider has since been placed in a new forever home.

* Admitted to having sold rescues at breeding prices.
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
Mackiesyd

Lynn/Gliderma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lynn/Gliderma   Lynn/Gliderma Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 6:05 pm

Lynn sold me a pair of gliders that had a Joey with them at the time and cage set for $615. I made payments and paid all within a months time. When it was time to send me the gliders she changed her mind because I didn't write on the application that I previously had gliders and I did. There was no reason I did this I simply just forgot to fill that part out. That was her reasoning for why I should never own gliders. Ever. She basically laughed at me and told me there was nothing I could do and that I was not getting my money back. She spews lies and big threats every time I bring this up but it's started happening to others over the past 5 years since it happened to me and I want to make sure it's known about. Sugar glider neighborhood did a private mediation with is and I received one $50 payment. She still owes me $565 and spreads lies and rumors rather than making good on her promise.
Back to top Go down

Lynn/Gliderma
Page 1 of 1