The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles Empty
PostSubject: Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles   Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:40 am

Members should take caution when dealing with Tracey Mulligan. The following have been documented on several boards - some of them repeatedly.

* Ships unsafe products from her store.
Tracey has - on at least two occasions - sent out from her store products which are unsafe. When brought to public attention, Tracey did replace the products or provide a refund (with quite a bit of attitude in public, I might add). Nonetheless, this is a pattern that demonstrates that products are repeatedly not checked for safety before leaving her home. If you purchase from Tracey, please be sure to check your products carefully before putting them in your cage(s).

* Cannot be trusted to keep her word.
Tracey sold a leucistic female glider on Craigs List for $250. It is unclear WHICH if her two leus Tracey sold, but it is very clear that BOTH of the leus Tracey had in her possession prior to this sale were under an agreement that if she (Tracey) could no longer keep or care for the glider, it would be returned to the breeder. Clearly, Tracey should not have sold this glider. Additionally, Tracey refused to provide the new owner with lineage, stating that it would discourage the new owner from breeding as her reasoning.

* Routinely rehomes gliders that she doesn't consider sweet enough to keep.
Tracey has rehomed numerous gliders stating that they "were not bonding to her." She re-homes these gliders without first notifying the original breeder (see above) and will even split up colonies to rehome the ones she does not feel are sweet enough to stay in her home.

* Reacts harshly and irrationally. Tracey reacted inappropriately to being called out on the above by contacting a well known and loved rescuer and demanding that she give up the glider that Tracey had rehomed to the rescuer. This hurt the rescuer's feelings and was completely uncalled for. The particular glider in question had NEVER been discussed prior to Tracey making this mean-spirited phone call.
This particular situation is discussed in this thread:
https://thesweetspot.forumotion.net/truth-matters-f33/this-really-upset-me-t223-30.htm

* Makes frivolous and irrational complaints and points fingers rather than taking responsibility and apologizing.

It is Tracey's regular and consistent behavior to point fingers at others or to make complaints rather than to apologize for her own terrible actions.
For example:

Tracey was very upset about the above mentioned thread here on TSS, so she began reporting TSS (the forum, owner, associates and members) for "abuse" - specifically for "Hateful or abusive content" and "Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person" Let me lay it out for you:

Feb. 05 - 5 reports of abuse filed. ALL for Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person.
2 of these reports came with "comments" from Tracey -
Comment 1:
Quote :
There is a post with the title this really upset me on this forum. These people are using defamatory content towards me I am not a member of this board but was informed of this post. If it is not removed I will get a lawyer for affecting my integrity.

Comment 2:
Quote :
Post titled this really upset me is about me and I don't appreciate it being post with ugly hateful statements affecting my integrity

Feb 6 - Reported once for "hateful or abusive content"

Feb. 7 - Reported once for "Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person"

Feb. 10 - Reported once for "Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person"

Feb. 12 - Reported once for "Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person"

So, what she did not realize was that she was just reporting to ME, the owner of the forum.

When she did not get the response she wanted, she then sent me a PM on GC on 3/7/10 asking that I remove her name from the post here and from the one on LGG. I told her no, I would not remove her name from posts or threads that are about her.

In short, take caution when dealing with Tracey/Tootles.
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
jungleflockmom

jungleflockmom

PostSubject: Re: Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles   Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:59 am

Usually it's our own behavior that "affects our integrity".
Back to top Go down
Cora

PostSubject: Re: Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles   Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 4:34 pm

I am sure she meant deflamation of character. Never the less I am glad to see this issue addressed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/angelfish_37/index.htm
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles   Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Another situation has arisen regarding Tracey. And, for those of you who worried, it should come as no surprise that again her attitude defines her and provides a window into her true character.

In the course of the last 2 years, I have come into my possession 4 of Tracey's hugger pouches. One of these pouches was sent to me for repairs about 1.5 years ago. The owner of the pouch claimed that she had simply washed it in the machine and it fell apart. The screen had, indeed, fallen apart.
I repaired the pouch and sent it on its way.

Shortly after this, I had some rescues come in with 2 of the hugger pouches. Then later, another came in with some donations. For a bit over a year, these three pouches have sat in a box, untouched, in my home.

So, in all fairness, these pouches were over 2 years old each.

While recently packing the rescues mentioned above to go to their new home, I decided to launder all of their items that had been sitting in a box for over a year. I ended up washing all three of the hugger pouches that I had here. 2 of the 3 completely fell apart.
Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles DSC05518
Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles DSC05516
Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles DSC05515
Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles DSC05514

So, because it is the right thing to do, I contacted Tracey on facebook and told her the issue with the screen. The issue is not the screen itself, it is with how it is handled in her pouches.
I attached these pictures and told her that I was contacting her to give her the chance to alert her customers and change the way she handles the screen before I make a post about her. It was not my plan to make this post IF she alerted her customers herself and agreed to use the screen differently. I told her that she needed to double stitch it and/or leave a larger border.

Tracey responded and said that she has not made the hugger pouches for 2 years and that she now makes a bonding pouch that requires her to double stitch anyway.
She then (as is her way) became defensive and said that she was not able to see the links to the photos (which is true, I had provided the wrong links) and that she would prefer if I had the customers contact her and give the photos so that she could see the problems for herself.

I responded and explained to her that *I* am the one in possession of the pouches and *I* am the only one with the photos; that there was no one else to make the complaint except me because these things were donated to my rescue home. That makes me the owner of the faulty products and, thus, the "customer" she would have to address. I told her that I did not want her to do anything for ME, but just to make the warning for her customers and change the way she manages the screen.

I then attached the photo links appropriately.

Tracey responded with the following:
Quote :
Tracy Kaminski Mulligan
Val I sell nothing to you so that means you are not my customer. I made a post about them and made it public. Like I said I have not made them for at least 2yrs
She then asked me to alert all persons using the pet screen that it could fray.

And then, one hour later (because I guess she couldn't stop thinking about me. I had not responded to her or even read her first message at this time) she wrote to me again with this little nugget of joy:
Quote :
I kinda thought my response to you would have ended our conversation but since it did not I guess I will just have to be a bit more frank. I don't really care for you Val I stay away from you and your board and your glider hang outs as much as possible. So I ask you to do the same for me. I have my group page and it's peaceful and I love it. Thanks for the info I took care of it but that's all I need from you Thanks

So, yet again, Tracey shows her true colors and, therefore, gets this post made. I would have let it go with her telling me she made a post for her customers. But, then she has to go and have another crazy moment. Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles 511423

What Tracey fails to realize - and what her customers reading this should know - is that many people utilze the exact same pet screen in bonding pouches and even in whole cages and THEIR stuff does not fall apart with a simple laundering. In fact, for most vendors, their stuff stays in good working order through many years of use and washing. The issue is not the use of the pet screen, it is with the seamstress.
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles   Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tracey Mulligan/ Tootles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sweet Spot :: COMMUNITY MATTERS :: Big Meaners-
Jump to: