The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ozzie is home :)

Go down 
+2
BCChins
DCMuffin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DCMuffin
MENTOR
DCMuffin

Ozzie is home :) Empty
PostSubject: Ozzie is home :)   Ozzie is home :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 9:17 am

Many of you know that I lost my youngest boy, Ozzie, back in November. After he passed, he was sent to The SUGAR Group for necropsy and histopathology testing to determine the cause of death. I never thought twice about sending him to The SUGAR Group because research is important to me and I want other gliders to benefit from the tests done on those we've lost.

Many people think that by sending their glider to The SUGAR Group, you will have to give them up in order to be a part of their research efforts so they decline, afraid to let them go. Not anymore, because now, you can order the necropsy package that allows you to bring your glider back home where they belong.

For $100, they will perform the necropsy, then cremate and return your baby's ashes home to you in the most beautiful way. You will get a certificate of cremation, which tells you that the ashes are, in fact, those of your little one. The ashes come in a small urn that is then placed in a lovely velvet pouch with "Till We Meet Again" embroidered on the front. Also included is a heartwarming poem/writing (grab tissues) and a certificate stating that your glider will be included on a square on The SUGAR Group memorial quilt.

The SUGAR Group works diligently, helping us to get answers on why our little ones have passed over the Rainbow Bridge. You can now help in finding those answers but know that you've not lost your little one forever so please, take advantage of this wonderful package!

Ozzie is now home, in the monkey room with his buddies. I can greet him day and night and know that he's safe and sound at home, right where he belongs.

Ozzie is home :) 643CA76A-3094-4740-A168-BCDDF61937A4-482-0000000C1C5E0C1F_zps5d209683

Back to top Go down
http://www.jumpinmonkey.webs.com
BCChins
Associate
BCChins

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie is home :)   Ozzie is home :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 10:16 am

Glad he is home. A beautiful way to keep them close to the heart.

Good Job Sugar Group Ozzie is home :) 148946

Last edited by BCChins on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bjve
Associate
bjve

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie is home :)   Ozzie is home :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:30 pm

That is wonderful....I need a kleenex (or two) right now. I'm so glad Ozzie is home where he belongs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.highglass.com
Usha77
MENTOR
Usha77

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie is home :)   Ozzie is home :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:40 pm

Ozzie is home :) 798356 So glad he is home, where he belongs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Usha77
DCMuffin
MENTOR
DCMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie is home :)   Ozzie is home :) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 7:49 pm

Thanks, everyone. It's so nice to be able to say hi to him now. Yeah, I know, it's crazy and some people would just shake their head at me, but I don't care. I miss my boy.

I just know that there is a misconception with people that if they send their glider to The SUGAR Group for necropsy, they won't get them back and I'm hoping that this will enlighten them and let them know that there ARE options. They can help gliders in the future AND get their loved one home. Doesn't get much better than that. :)
Back to top Go down
BCChins
Associate
BCChins

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie is home :)   Ozzie is home :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 7:49 am

DCMuffin wrote:
Thanks, everyone. It's so nice to be able to say hi to him now. Yeah, I know, it's crazy and some people would just shake their head at me, but I don't care. I miss my boy.

That is not crazy at all. My plan is when the day comes for M.... I plan to have him cremated and put into the Heart Locket made for ashes of a loved one. If I am having a bad day or if I just need him close he can go into my bra close to my heart and know one will know he is with me. He will be buried with me it will be in my will.

Ozzie is home :) 392534 sorry just wanted you to know you are not crazy!!!

Back to top Go down
DCMuffin
MENTOR
DCMuffin

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie is home :)   Ozzie is home :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:22 am

Ozzie is home :) 583745 Brenda
Back to top Go down
Texas T

Texas T

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie is home :)   Ozzie is home :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:39 am

Very happy you are reunited with your Ozzie, and that you shared your trust in The Sugar Group.
Back to top Go down
bjve
Associate
bjve

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie is home :)   Ozzie is home :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 8:55 am

It really is cool that those options are available for folks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.highglass.com
GliderguyKev

GliderguyKev

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie is home :)   Ozzie is home :) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 4:08 pm

DCMuffin wrote:

I just know that there is a misconception with people that if they send their glider to The SUGAR Group for necropsy, they won't get them back and I'm hoping that this will enlighten them and let them know that there ARE options. They can help gliders in the future AND get their loved one home. Doesn't get much better than that. :)

Thank you for sharing this and what a touching memorial to someone who brought you so many smiles Ozzie is home :) 890490
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ozzie is home :)   Ozzie is home :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ozzie is home :)
Page 1 of 1