The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One mom multiple babies in different stage of development

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dee

One mom multiple babies in different stage of development Empty
PostSubject: One mom multiple babies in different stage of development   One mom multiple babies in different stage of development Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:34 pm

I have heard from several people that they have heard of this happening but haven't actually seen pictures of it. This momma had two babies that I figured would be out of pouch in a week or so. So I was giving her treats one more expecting or hoping to find body parts of the babies hanging out or the babies themselves hanging out but still attached. The first picture is what I found that morning if you look under that babies hand you see something sticking out that curves around. That is another babies tail that dropped into the pouch probably a month after the larger baby. The second picture kind of explains itself.
One mom multiple babies in different stage of development IMG230
One mom multiple babies in different stage of development EEFamily006-Copy
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: One mom multiple babies in different stage of development   One mom multiple babies in different stage of development Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:06 pm

Love that second picture! Yes, I have heard of this many times, but these are the first pictures I have seen of it. One mom multiple babies in different stage of development 890490
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
bjve
Associate
bjve

PostSubject: Re: One mom multiple babies in different stage of development   One mom multiple babies in different stage of development Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:58 am

Wow....that is amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.highglass.com
Usha77
MENTOR
Usha77

PostSubject: Re: One mom multiple babies in different stage of development   One mom multiple babies in different stage of development Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 10:54 am

That's awesome! Great picture!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Usha77
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One mom multiple babies in different stage of development   One mom multiple babies in different stage of development Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One mom multiple babies in different stage of development
Page 1 of 1