The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunshine Slaw & Broccoli Slaw

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
rocat

Sunshine Slaw & Broccoli Slaw Empty
PostSubject: Sunshine Slaw & Broccoli Slaw   Sunshine Slaw & Broccoli Slaw Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 5:42 pm

I have seen this mentioned in post and i have tried 2 times to find it through the search and it comes up with nothing. Could someone please post the receipe for Sunshine Slaw & Broccoli Slaw. Thanks so much .
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Slaw & Broccoli Slaw   Sunshine Slaw & Broccoli Slaw Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:52 pm

I'm not sure about others, but when I post about using/serving them, I am talking about a pre-packaged slaw, not something that I make myself. It is a little cheat that I shared with everyone last year.
Example:
http://www.greengiantfresh.com/VA-Sunshine-Slaw.asp
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
rocat

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Slaw & Broccoli Slaw   Sunshine Slaw & Broccoli Slaw Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 7:00 pm

What a good idea for a change up, thanks Val :)
Back to top Go down
GliderDad

GliderDad

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Slaw & Broccoli Slaw   Sunshine Slaw & Broccoli Slaw Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:39 pm

I tried some recently and they loved it!
Back to top Go down
JazzNZoeysMom

JazzNZoeysMom

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Slaw & Broccoli Slaw   Sunshine Slaw & Broccoli Slaw Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 11:00 am

I got ground turkey, sliced a patty sized piece & mixed in some Broccoli slaw just like making a meatloaf. Cooked it up and they LOVED it! It helped to get them to eat their veggies which is a task at my house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunshine Slaw & Broccoli Slaw   Sunshine Slaw & Broccoli Slaw Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sunshine Slaw & Broccoli Slaw
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sweet Spot :: THE GLIDER DINER :: Glider Gourmet-
Jump to: