The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com

Go down 
+6
finnessa
wildlifeangel
JadeEliz
kyro298
stefaniey86
Something_To_Believe_In
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Empty
PostSubject: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:02 am

* Donated items to a mystery box fund raiser for a sick ferret.
Items were not shipped in the week following the auction. Repeated promises were made to send the items. She finally promised she would ship no later than October 22. As of November 12, no donation had been sent.

* Court judgement obtained against her and her husband for approx. $1400 that she owed on a glider and did not make one payment on for over 2 years.

* Sold gliders to a member on payment plan. Collected $600 for said gliders. Gliders were returned to Alicia and in return, Alicia promised 2 WF joeys when they were ready to go to a new home. After a year passes, this member still has no gliders and Alicia has cut off contact with her. Alicia again has not come through on her promises. After the issue was made public, Alicia states that things are "worked out" and the girl is getting her gliders. Have not confirmed this with the member yet.

* Sold a glider to a member and then decided NOT to give the glider to the member (which is her right). However, she did not refund the money for the glider until after the issue was made public.

* Entered into a trade with a member. Received her items and then gave months of excuse after excuse (including "check is in the mail" "I'll send it tomorrow" "my car broke down" "I'll take the money from our bill money" and so on) before finally making right on the deal - only after it was made public.

Last edited by Something_To_Believe_In on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
stefaniey86

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:15 pm

Well i said i would come on here and post about Alicia, so here it goes:

I'm the lady that paid Alicia Humphrey $600 for gliders and never received them. It has been over a year of her run around. She would sell EVERY baby she had and come up with some excuse to why SHE needs the money more (mostly to buy MORE gliders for herself). She to this day still owes me a glider either worth $600, two WF Joey's OR my $600.

Today she sent me a message telling me "she is done with me, and do not contact me anymore". So this means i WILL NOT be getting what she owes me.

I'm getting all my paperwork together/screenshots of her telling on the glider websites that she does owe me and attempting to get to small claims court, as i do not drive and my husband works so much and has his military stuff.

Be very careful of this "breeder", she will tell you also she is USDA licensed and she will not provide a number, she has scammed a bunch of people out of money, as you can see from the main post. Also she owes people cage sets and toys that never got to them, yet they paid her.

I will be trying to get the lady she owes cage sets and toys to to come on here and also post.

Back to top Go down
kyro298
Associate
kyro298

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:13 am

Something_To_Believe_In wrote:
* Donated items to a mystery box fund raiser for a sick ferret.
Items were not shipped in the week following the auction. Repeated promises were made to send the items. She finally promised she would ship no later than October 22. As of November 12, no donation had been sent.

I'll also update:

I was the one that won the auction and to date, nothing sent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.StageItRedesignIt.com
JadeEliz

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 1:21 pm

Alicia had promised to hold a giraffe toy for me on April 15th of this year (2011). I wasn't able to pay for it then but was told that it would be no problem to hold it until I could.

Our next communication was on May 2nd when I paid for the toy and was told that I would get it at the SSS in South Carolina.

On May 14th I attended the SSS at Sari's house and was told my Alicia that she had forgotten to bring it, they were moving and things were a mess. I said it was fine and that she could ship it once she got back home.

I paid Alicia for shipping on May 17th.

May 19th she sent me a text saying she hadn't found the box with the toy in it yet which was fine.

On May 20th she told me it would be Tuesday before my toy was sent because she wanted to send me something else but was waiting on parts.

May 22nd she said she couldn't send my giraffe.

May 23rd she was supposed to unpack it and send it.

May 28th she found the giraffe and was to send it the following week.

On June 5th Alicia sent a text saying the mail carrier never stopped to pick up my package she was going to try again on Monday.

On June 18th she asked if I had gotten the giraffe. When I told her no she said she would make up another one and send it again, this time with tracking.

June 29th she had been in and out of the hospital and then went camping so hadn't mailed it out yet.

On July 10th I texted and asked if she had mailed it yet and she had just got home from the camping trip and would send it out along with 8 other packages (to different people).

On July 19th I asked again and got no response.

She texted back on the 22nd saying her daughter had been in the hospital and she had not been able to mail anything out.

I didn't bother bringing it up again until I saw where so many others were having issues.

She texted me December 4th (yesterday) to get my mailing address again and said that Scotty had sent it before she moved to the new house and she thought I had gotten it because I didn't say anything else. She is supposed to be sending one now. I will let you guys know if I get anything this time.
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:13 pm

Don't hold your breath Jade!
Or maybe you and Kylah could hold your breaths together and see which of you actually receives something from her first. Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com 824604
Back to top Go down
wildlifeangel

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:17 pm

Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Joanneshippingconfirmation

On May 24th I ordered $79.48 (above) in fleece to be sent to Alicia Humphrey. The agreement was that Jonetta would make 10 cage sets for me. This was the fleece I ordered myself, I also sent a total of $300 to Alicia via paypal (below) to be split between the cost of fleece and paying Jonetta. Alicia had also promised to throw in one toy per cage set. (in the paypal receipt below, it says “for cage sets and toys”

Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Paypalreciept1
Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Paypalreciept2

The money was sent on May 28th and June 2nd and I expected to get my items shortly. Months went by, and many excuses were made. As you may know, my animals needed to be in quarantine beginning September 19th. I called and told Jonnie to not send my cage sets until I told her to send them. I had spoken to Alicia repeatedly asking her what was taking so long on the cage sets. I didn’t want to worry about my stuff getting contaminated by being here before we were clean. I alerted Jonnie via facebook on November 9th that I was ready for my cage sets. At that point I was told (over the phone) that she would START to make them because the ones she had completed were in use over at Alicia’s house.

Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com RemindertoJonnieonNov9th
Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Conversationaboutthemoney-1

This is the conversation with Alicia about the money, and how I was going to require more down if she was to get my creamino girl because I was uncomfortable with the fact that I had spoken to Jonnie on the phone and she had no idea that I had paid. That is when Alicia backed out on getting my girl. I heard MANY different stories about WHY and WHEN she backed out on me, but the truth is posted above. Frankly, i am GLAD that she did not get my glider, as I never would have seen the rest of my money. Later THAT day, November 17th, Jonnie sent me a text, “Don’t worry about the money I have talked to Alicia” At that point I was fed up with waiting, so I told Jonetta that she had until the end of the month to get my cage sets AND toys (that Alicia had promised) to me. I have nothing.
It has been OVER 6 MONTHS since I ordered them. I just put in an order with another vendor to get those cage sets done. My gliders need them, and I am sick of waiting for what will never come. Since the conversation above with Alicia, Jonetta has not answered any calls, texts, e-mails, or facebook messages. Alicia was harrassing in that message and a few texts after that. She blocked me from Facebook as soon as that conversation was over. I have had NO contact with either one since Alicia's nasty messages to me. I have attempted to Call, Facebook, and text Jonetta, with no response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tspsugar.com
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Not surprised. Don't you hold your breath either, Nadine.

Maybe Jonetta needs her own thread here?
Back to top Go down
finnessa

finnessa

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:04 pm

I think she deserves her own this isn't the first time she's been forced in to paying money owed. She screwed Roya over and Roya had to fight her in court. She didn't start paying it until after it had been posted on LGG and she saw it upon joining.
Back to top Go down
wildlifeangel

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:30 pm

Yes. I do think Jonnetta deserves her own thread. I wasn't sure how to seperate them because they were so closely intertwined in this situation.
Back to top Go down
sherri

sherri

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:35 pm

Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com 824604 Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com 903968 Nadine and everyone else that has been screwed over by these 2!
Back to top Go down
wildlifeangel

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:20 pm

Oh... I forgot to add one more amount of money she owes me. She gave me a sob story about not having enough money for her husband's surgery on his arm. The story was that the doctors wouldn't even SEE him without at least 100 down. So, being a good friend, I called the doctor and sent a payment of 100 so he could get the surgery that he supposedly needed. Funny... I never heard anything about his healing after a week or two. Although i did send it straight to the clinic.

She is claiming on GC that she had promised me the toys "as a friend" ... Well, I paid her medical bill AS A FRIEND... so either way, she owes me the additional 100. So the total is 480.

I also forgot to mention that when I was to return the deposit that Sara had put down on Corey ($100 put down before we dealt with the health issue). Sara demanded it back, and since we were still in quarentine at the time, I agreed. She demanded that I send it to Alicia as a deposit FOR Sara on Alicia's joey. I spoke with Alicia, and instead of writing it off of her debt to me (she was going to get my creamino girl), she demanded that I send it to her. I told her things were rough, as I had spent over 2000 on vet bills, and she didn't care. She told me that she HAD to have the money so she could pay Kim... I have not spoken with Kim, but I heard that she has yet to see a penny of that money.

Here is the screenshot of my bank statement showing that I sent 100 to an orthopedic office that is in South Carolina... I live in MN.
Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com PaidforScottymedicalbill
Back to top Go down
SuperHero
Admin
SuperHero

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 9:54 pm

THIS thread is about Alicia. If you have information to share about Alicia, feel free to do so. If you wish to speak to/about someone else or some other issue, please start another thread.
Back to top Go down
https://thesweetspot.forumotion.net
JadeEliz

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:45 pm

I wanted to report that Alicia refunded me the money I paid for the giraffe toy today. Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com 603917 I hope she continues to do the right thing and repay everyone else she owes as well.
Back to top Go down
kyro298
Associate
kyro298

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 9:50 pm

Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com 93629
Back to top Go down
http://www.StageItRedesignIt.com
Chris R

Chris R

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:27 am

Selling unlineaged/partial lineaged gliders for breeding, wf lines to boot!!
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:53 am

Are these the gliders she sold to Jade? Or are there others?
Back to top Go down
JadeEliz

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 11:57 am

There are others which include (but may not be limited to) my glider's siblings. I have been in contact with one of the other owners and she has in turn been in touch with Alicia. There have been promises made to re-pay the original breeder and request the rest of the lineage but no guarantee that this can be done (if it is even more to add). This is what I was told this morning.

** I should also clarify it was just one glider I got from Alicia **
Back to top Go down
MIBabe

MIBabe

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 6:14 am

She sold you a partial lineaged glider for breeding purposes Jade?
Back to top Go down
JadeEliz

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:09 pm

Yes, I have more information on LGG. I can post here as well if needed but it won't be today we will be out of town all evening.
Back to top Go down
wildlifeangel

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:36 pm

I was finally sent the refund (380) yesterday (1/09/2012). Alicia sent it from her paypal. Both of them contacted me this weekend and both blamed it on the other. Then Alicia sent the money.
Back to top Go down
JadeEliz

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:17 pm

Does that include the $100 you gave her for her husband's medical bill or was it just for the cage sets?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com   Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alicia/CarolinaSuggies/ sweetcarolinasuggies.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sweet Spot :: SHOPPING SPREE :: BUYER AWARENESS & WARNINGS-
Jump to: