The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

* Oklahoma *

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

* Oklahoma * Empty
PostSubject: * Oklahoma *   * Oklahoma * Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:33 am

TULSA AREA

Dr. Bradley Walsh and Dr. Setser
Village Vet Animal Clinic/ All Creatures Veterinary Hospital

Broken Arrow & Tulsa
918-258-0040

I have used both Dr. Walsh & Dr. Setser in the past. Both know their stuff and are innovative in their thinking.
Dr. Walsh is my primary vet and the vet that I trust the most and go to with all of my special needs gliders and any time I need the highest level of care. He is well worth the 6 hour (one way) drive for me. He is kind and gentle with the animals. What I appreciate most about him is that he always gives me all available options (even if he hates one of them), tells me the pros and cons and allows me to choose what is best for me and my gliders. He will collaborate with anyone - owner or other vet - to develop the best course of action and he is not afraid to try something new. Plus, he loves, love, LOVES Jackie Chan. That's good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
Sweetgliders

* Oklahoma * Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Oklahoma *   * Oklahoma * Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 4:18 am

TULSA

I use Dr Paul Welch of Forest Trail Animal Hospital - 101st & Sheridan - 918-299-8448. I have used Dr Welch for quite awhile now and he is awesome. He will consult with others to help take care of your suggie's. Dr Welch has neutered over 80 male's for me. I have been very happy with him. All his neuters has been pom on and we have been bless with only 2 small problems which corrected quickly.

When Dr. Welch is out of his office I use Dr Lori Freiji of South Memorial Animal Hospital - 918-664-8690. She is a very caring vet & person, she will research everything she can and consult with other to help give the best care she can of our suggie's too.

I recommend both of these vets very highly.

Dr. Paul Welch
Forest Trails Animal Hospital
101st & Sheridan
Tulsa, OK
918-299-8448

or

Dr. Lori Freiji
South Memorial Animal Hospital
55th & South Memorial
Tulsa, OK
918-664-8690
Back to top Go down
http://www.mysweetgliders.com
landy1144

* Oklahoma * Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Oklahoma *   * Oklahoma * Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Is there any vets in Oklahoma City that anyone knows of?
Back to top Go down
pockietprincess

* Oklahoma * Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Oklahoma *   * Oklahoma * Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 9:26 pm

When I lived in Lawton, I drove to Tulsa and Stillwater. Oklahoma State University in Stillwater is worth the drive, even for routine wellness checks. They are AMAZING!

http://www.cvm.okstate.edu/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=12&Itemid=231

Maybe someone will come along with something closer to you.

Click here for list

There is a list of vets that see sugar gliders in Oklahoma. I would call around and see which one you really like! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

* Oklahoma * Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Oklahoma *   * Oklahoma * Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Oklahoma *
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sweet Spot :: EMERGENCY!!!! :: TRUSTED Vets - listed by state-
Jump to: