The Sweet Spot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Sweet Spot

INFORMATION concerning sugar glider health and husbandry matters

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grin & Barrett

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

Grin & Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Grin & Barrett   Grin & Barrett Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Grin & Barrett are two beautiful, neutered boys who would love to bring a smile to a new mommy's face every day.

GRIN is absolute sweetness and makes me giggle just to think that he could be so sweet already. He LOOOOOVES treat time every morning and begs for more and more each time. He is around 5 months old and is a perfect baby. I have to tell him every day "do not give me any more kisses or I will have to keep you here forever." He is so very, very sweet! The one I choose to be his new family will be very, very lucky to have such a precious, playful and perfect baby!

BARRETT requires a bit more work to earn his trust. He is cute and playful and fun to watch, but very skittish when his cage is approached. He is about 8 months old.

Both boys are terriffic players and excellent wheel workers. They eat well every day and try very hard not to make a total mess of their cage each night. They aren't too successful, though. These boys are going to make someone very very happy.

Grin & Barrett GrinBarrett5

Grin & Barrett GrinBarrett6

Grin & Barrett GrinBarrett

Grin & Barrett GrinBarret1

To be considered for adoption, contact me through PM or email and request my application. pickardsgal@yahoo.com
And application, interview and signed, notarized contract are required for adoption.

Grin & Barrett are ready for a new home today and can be delivered to their new home in Feb. at the RRRoundup, railroaded or shipped at the adopter's expense.
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

Grin & Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grin & Barrett   Grin & Barrett Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Grin & Barrett are still looking for their forever home.
Grin & Barrett GrinBarrett-1
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

Grin & Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grin & Barrett   Grin & Barrett Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:43 am

Grin and Barrett are still seeking a forever home. These boys are cute, cute. If interested, shoot me an email and get the process started!
Back to top Go down
jenningsje

Grin & Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grin & Barrett   Grin & Barrett Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 5:15 pm

I have loved these 2 ever since I originally went to your Kingdom Kritters site. I think they are adorable.
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

Grin & Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grin & Barrett   Grin & Barrett Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Well, the next time I come to Tulsa (probably in about 2 weeks) I will bring them for you to meet. Maybe they can be yours one day!
Back to top Go down
jenningsje

Grin & Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grin & Barrett   Grin & Barrett Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 8:06 pm

Thank you. I would love to meet them. Grin & Barrett 890490
Back to top Go down
cyndiekb

cyndiekb

Grin & Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grin & Barrett   Grin & Barrett Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:06 pm

Ohh please work out please work out pleeaaaase work out. I met so many great gldiers at Vals last week looking for homes. I could have filled up my van! I was good I only took a 4 pack to their new mommie
Back to top Go down
jenningsje

Grin & Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grin & Barrett   Grin & Barrett Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 9:31 pm

I am hoping it works out. That would be pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
BCChins
Associate
BCChins

Grin & Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grin & Barrett   Grin & Barrett Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:57 am

Fingers crossed Grin and Barret get to come live at your house.
Back to top Go down
jenningsje

Grin & Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grin & Barrett   Grin & Barrett Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:36 pm

Thank you, I am hoping it all works out. Grin & Barrett 93629
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

Grin & Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grin & Barrett   Grin & Barrett Icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:01 am

Grin and Barrett are still seeking a forever home.
Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate
Something_To_Believe_In

Grin & Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grin & Barrett   Grin & Barrett Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 12:18 pm

Grin & Barrett are both tail carriers, which keeps me busy seeing what they have in their pouch each day. Very Happy

Grin & Barrett Gliderstuff163
Grin & Barrett Gliderstuff313

If interested in adopting Grin & Barrett, please shoot me an email and request my application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grin & Barrett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grin & Barrett   Grin & Barrett Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grin & Barrett
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sweet Spot :: RESCUE OPERATIONS :: Rescued Gliders seeking Forever Homes-
Jump to: