HomeCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Have a Sweet Tooth?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate

PostSubject: Have a Sweet Tooth?   Sun Dec 20, 2009 3:53 pm

Jelly Bean & Gummy Bear are looking to delight you every day without giving you a cavity. These precious boys had a rough start at life and are just starting to trust again.

Jelly Bean is the most trusting of the two and will come right up for rubs on the head and treats. He is also the smaller of the pair. He is an avid explorer of the cage and curious of most things. He LOVES to play with bird feathers.

Gummy Bear is a crabber deluxe!! He crabs most every time I pass by the cage. He will promptly come forward for treats, but always thanks me with a crab or two. He will take a patient and loving mom to learn to trust. Gummy Bear is a very hefty boy, and is currently on a weight loss program.

\

These poor boys are currently sleeping in a pink pouch. They are very hopeful that their new mommy or daddy will give them a more manly cage set.

I am looking for an experienced home for these two handsome boys. I do require an application and a contract for adoption. To be considered for adoption, contact me via PM or email at pickardsgal@yahoo.com. They can be railroaded to their new home or shipped at the adopter's expense

-----------♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥-----------
~*~ Val ~*~
Passionate = one step down from crazy

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures - Thornton Wilder

We are what we are, no matter what we might wish to be, or pretend to be. - Dean Koontz in The Face

My favorite color is orange - I'm the normal one.
Back to top Go down
http://gliderpals.weebly.com/
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet Tooth?   Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:02 pm

These boys have made some progress, but still need quite a bit of work. Nonetheless, Gummy Bear continues his exercise routine each day.

~*~ Val ~*~

We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures - Thornton Wilder

We are what we are, no matter what we might wish to be, or pretend to be. - Dean Koontz in The Face

Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet Tooth?   Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:42 am

Gummy Bear and Jelly Bean are still seeking a forever home with experience and patience.

~*~ Val ~*~

Back to top Go down
Something_To_Believe_In
Associate

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet Tooth?   Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:55 am

Due to a recurrent health issue with Gummy Bear, I have decided that these boys will be staying here.

I might list them for adoption again in the future if we can go a year without an issue, but for now, they will stay here.

~*~ Val ~*~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have a Sweet Tooth?   

Back to top Go down

Have a Sweet Tooth?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1